..Like us at Facebook

Image result for bible
One may ask if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus (PBUH), where exactly is the parting of ways? 

The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians’ insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ (PBUH). A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (PBUH) never claimed divinity. In fact, there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (PBUH) himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact, the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (PBUH) in which he preached quite the contrary. The following statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (PBUH):
(i) "My Father is greater than I."[The Bible, John 14:28]
(ii) "My Father is greater than all." [The Bible, John 10:29]
(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…." [The Bible, Mathew 12:28]
(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…." [The Bible, Luke 11:20]
(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [The Bible, John 5:30]


Now that the truth, through the above verses is revealed before you. You can differentiate between right and wrong.
Going through all these verses from Bible it becomes clear that there is only one god that is Almighty Allah. Furthermore, Jesus himself neither mentioned in the Bible that he is a god nor said worships me.
If your point that Jesus is a god is true, you can present your views in comments.
It is clear that after knowing the truth if a person still follows the way he will be questioned about it. So it is obligatory to make further researches to know the truth
Here are some important links that will help you


Important Links: 
1) SIMILARITIES BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM | LECTURE | DR ZAKIR NAIK
2) what is Islam Dr. Zakir Naik
3)  THE 6 ARTICLES OF #FAITH OR THE PILLARS OF EEMAN
4) CONCEPT OF GOD IN ISLAM
5) I and my father are one Gospel of John ch.10 v.30 - Dr. Zakir Naik

Thank you 
Edited by Team Academy Of Quran 22-12-17
Please share it to get Rewarded 




1 comments :

Unknown said... December 25, 2017 at 12:26 PM

Fabulous!
Jazakallahu khairan katheera

Post a Comment

May Allah Bless YOU.

 
How to Lose Weight at Home Top